Friday, January 28, 2011

Chicken Taco

Stumbling towards my favorite burrito place, La Victoria, after a long night of partying, I encountered a unique soul. The Choosy Beggar...a rarity, but I found one.
Beg: "Hey brother, can you help me out?"
Me: "Sorry dude, I only have a credit card."
Beg: "Ok, well can you grab me a taco? And make it chicken, I don't want any of that carne asada shit...ok? 
Despite my mind drowning in vodka, I was still caught off guard by the gentle ease with which that demand rolled off his tongue. I slid into a corner chair and grubbed on a "carne asada shit" burrito...it was delicious; dude was a horrible food critic.  Upon exiting the taqueria, I cowardly crossed the street in order to avoid coming up to my hungry friend empty-handed.

On a side note, 5 minutes later I would break my phone while leapfrogging over a series of short decorative pillars.

No comments:

Post a Comment